This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.workingpartner.com (“TGI Holding” or “we”).
At www.workingpartner.com, we provide an internet-enabled electronic platform that facilitates people to list the requirements of the Working Partner for their business. This website allows experience people to contact owners of the listing and communicate with them their experience, capabilities, expectations etc.in relation to the Business of their interest listed on the Website. This process will help to reduce the problem of a business owner by providing them a capable working partner for running their business and at the same time, it will allow the capable experienced people to get the benefit of running a business of their interest just like a real owner of the Business.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.workingpartner.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, etc.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although weseek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
Wespecifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. Weshall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
Wedo not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. Wemake no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, wetake no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org